Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, August 5, 2013

[♥Sponsored♥] GEO Morning Glory Brown WFL-A34 Lens Review

Hello everyone! I'm sorry this review took so long to get out. Today I will be doing my first sponsored review courtesy of Geo Colored Lenses. Such as with all reviews regardless of whether they are sponsored or not, this will be 100% my own opinion. You can see my full disclaimer under my "reviews/tutorials" tab.
My package~
Their business card along with a pink lens case~
Lenses in the bottle
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Duration: 1 year disposable
Here are some photos of me wearing the lenses in various lighting~ I apologize for the yellowish cast in some of the photos as the lighting in my house isn't very good >__<;;
No lenses
No makeup, just the lenses in. You can see the
enlargement difference~
Outdoor lighting
In the sunlight
In the sunlight
In the car
In the car, natural lighting
In the car
Outdoors
Indoor lighting
Color ♥♥♥♥♡
The lenses weren't as vibrant as I thought they would be but they enhance my natural brown eyes very well. In the sun the lenses are a gorgeous honey-like brown!

Design ♥♥♥
I absolutely adore this design. I think the pattern makes the brown blend in very naturally to my eye. It looks very pretty in bright lighting!

Enlargement ♥♥♥♥♡
These lenses are great for making your eyes very large and dolly. I got lots of compliments when I wore them to work! My manager told me I looked very sweet and doll-like with these lenses.

Comfort ♥♥♥♥♥
These are the most comfortable GEO lenses I've ever owned. I was actually quite surprised as most of the GEO lenses I've tried have given me some slight discomfort. I wore these babies for a full work day and they didn't feel dry or uncomfortable at all!


Overall ♥♥♥♥♥
I do like these lenses a lot, I think they're my favorite brown lenses to date! The design is very pretty and gives you a very natural enlargement. This lens works best with light makeup in my opinion as they just give off such a sweet and innocent vibe.
It was a pleasure working with Geo Colored Lenses. They handled the whole shipping process very efficiently and were very friendly throughout all our communications. Be sure to check them out as they only sell authentic and genuine GEO lenses as well as offer free international shipping! Also, most of their lenses are available with corrective power (which is awesome for those who need it!). They're also on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pintrest if you're interested in getting connected with them~

Once again, I'd like to thank Geo Colored Lenses for extending me this awesome opportunity! I look forward to working with you again in the future 
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this review. See you next time~
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake