Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Saturday, January 26, 2013

EOS Pop C (G-204) Dark Brown Lens Review

Hello! Today I'm going to be review the EOS (G-204) Pop C Dark Brown lenses. I got these a while back but never really had the chance to wear them because I'm trying to give my eyes a rest from CL's like my eye doctor suggested. I wore them for my anniversary dinner with my boyfriend, so I thought it would be a perfect time to do a review on them! Also, this is my first lens review so it's probably not going to be perfect. Please let me know what I could add/do differently next time so that it's more informative!
Here's what they look like in the packaging with flash. I got them from a facebook group so they didn't come in a box or anything, just the bottles. Some basic information on these lenses:
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Duration: 1 year disposable
Here's the pic spam. I'm sorry these might not be as good as other review blogs/there's a lot of pictures but again, it's my first review. (I suck at taking pictures of my eye apparently lol)
Indoor lighting
With flash.
With flash. Sorry I couldn't look into the camera
here cause it was really bright and hurt my eye lol. /fail
Natural lighting
Natural lighting when I'm looking into a light
Natural /bright lighting
Natural/bright lighting
Natural/bright lighting
Color ♥♥♥♥♡
The lenses look really natural and dolly in person. They're pretty dark I think, at least on my brown eyes, and may not show up very vivid unless you have lighter colored eyes than mine. My only wish is that the brown was a bit more noticeable. They're still very pretty though!

Design ♥♥♥♥♡
I think the design for these lenses is very natural. As you can see in the 3rd picture, the outer ring actually blends very well with my natural eye color.

Enlargement ♥♥♥♥♡
These lenses really gave my eye a sweet dolly effect. 14.5mm isn't a huge difference in my opinion just because I've had bigger lenses, but they're not bad! The enlargement is more natural than those lenses with the black rings so I highly recommend these lenses for those who don't like the look of the black rings.

Comfort ♥♥♥
I usually have a prescription with my lenses so this is my first time wearing planos. I'm not sure if it was because of the prescription but when I first put these on it felt like something was in my eye (like an eyelash) but then after a while that feeling went away. It's not because they were dirty, I cleaned them very thoroughly before use. I did experience a little bit of dryness but that was not until very late into the night. One thing to note though, when I took them out I noticed that there was a lot of redness in a ring shape where the lens sat on my eye. I think it might be because of the curvature of the lenses; I've been told that if the lenses don't sit well on the curve of your eye it could cause discomfort, so maybe that's the reason why they felt weird. I should probably be more careful about my lens selection in the future lol.

Overall ♥♥♥♥♡
These lenses are very natural and will give you a great dolly effect. The enlargement and design are great for those with naturally light/medium brown eyes. If you're any darker you might not see a huge difference in your eyes other than the enlargement. If you're looking for something more dramatic I would definitely suggest you try a different lens. Other than that I think these lenses are very pretty! You can find them on PinkyParadise, Lensvillage and other popular lens sites.




Thank you for stopping by! I hope you found this review helpful. Please let me know if there's anything I can add/do better in my next lens review! See you later~
Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake