Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

✾ Skin79 Dream Girls BB Cream Review ✾


Haiiiii! Welcome to my 2nd BB cream review. You know, in the middle of writing this, I had the most genius idea that I'm about to put into action right now: I'm adding a "Reviews" page to the navigation bar under my header for easy access. Yay for organization!

You know the drill~ Boring things to say so I don't get in trouble later:
▲ All opinions/thoughts stated are my own and 100% completely honest.
▲ Unless otherwise specified, all products were purchased with my own money.
▲ If a product works/doesn't work for me, it doesn't mean it will/won't work for you. Again this is simply a review based on my own personal experience.
▲ I don't own one of those fancy high definition cameras, so please don't hate on the quality of my pictures. If it bothers you that much, you can volunteer to buy me a new camera. I'd love you forever 

ONWARDS, TO THE REVIEW!


Next up on the review list is the Skin79 Dream Girls BB Cream. On the back it says:

SPF 30 PA++
[KFDA Function Certification]


This is the multi functional beblesh balm for juniors. It evens out the skin tone, makes the skin look more beautiful and conceals skin flaws and trouble areas. And it has double ultraviolet rays blocking effect. It is not oily because of the O/W shape and you can feel refresh feeling when you apply it.

I have no idea what the O/W shape thing they're talking about is, but it does feel really refreshing on application. Anyways here's the swatch (again, don't hate on my hairy arm k?) :


I bought this from a facebook group called Doll Eyes, they were having a sale on Skin79 products so I figured "ehh why not" ( ̄□ ̄;)

Color/Pigmentation: ♥♥♥
Out of all the BB creams I own I think this one matches my skin the best. As you can see in the swatch, it has a really light gray tint but when oxidized (see the very bottom of the swatch), you can barely notice the tint. Please note that I didn't blend the swatches at all so don't freak at the extremely concentrated levels of BB cream!

Coverage: 
This BB cream offers very light coverage, similar to that of a tinted moisturizer. On days where I have really good skin (no breakouts or anything to cover) a little concealer and some of this BB cream will give me all the coverage I need. This is also good for hot days when I don't want to feel like I'm wearing a full face of makeup ( ̄д ̄〃);;

Texture: ♥♥♥♥
Okay seriously, this BB cream feels phenomenal on my skin. It goes on like a moisturizer and feels so hydrating I often forget this is makeup and not my moisturizer lol. Like it says on the back of the bottle it's very refreshing. This BB cream is ultra light and almost feels like you have nothing on your face at all. Again you are left with dewy skin so don't forget to powder up!

Overall:♥♥♥♥
This is still my all time favorite BB cream of the 3 that I have. The fact that this is aimed towards teens with troubled skin really caught my attention. I have breakouts here and there and I find that this cream really minimizes them (after using this BB cream I break out a lot less). I have no real complaints about this BB cream and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try a BB cream but may be hesitant because of their sensitive skin. If you're looking for something with light coverage, some SPF, blemish control, and hydration then I highly suggest you give this BB cream some thought!


Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake